Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

What about a book?

I am having a plan to start compiling a book with Nudist's experiences, from India and world.

I feel our experiencs are amazing and needs to be documented.

How do you feel about it?

This topic was edited
RE:What about a book?

Vey good idea

This post was edited
RE:What about a book?

Go ahead with it Suhrit. You are a seasoned nudist. Hope it will have pictures too.

This post was edited
RE:What about a book?

I wrote a travel memoir. I titled it Bearing Tales and Baring Tails Revealing Travel Stories. Not every story contains nudity but several of them relate my naked antics I have done all over the world. I have gotten positive feedback from my nudists and textiled readers

This post was edited
RE:What about a book?

Pic, I haven't thought of.
Need to assess other factors, like cost etc.

This post was edited
RE:What about a book?

I wrote a travel memoir. I titled it Bearing Tales and Baring Tails Revealing Travel Stories. Not every story contains nudity but several of them relate my naked antics I have done all over the world. I have gotten positive feedback from my nudists and textiled readers

Wow. Great to know. Is it a phydical book form or e book? Would love to know more about it.

This post was edited
RE:What about a book?

Very good idea

This post was edited