We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Details of Spa World Visit: Sunday, Oct. 4th 2026

Thanks to everyone who reached out to me about my Spa World trip. I'm sorry it was on short notice and that more of us couldn't meet up, but the trip was great and hopefully there will be a next time! For those who care, here's the details.

For this trip, got there just after 9AM and the place was not too crowded. I'd guess maybe 25 guys total in the men's wet area, which made it easy to find a spot in the big bade pool. Most of the facilities were up and running, although not everything. A fellow TN member joined me around 9:30 and we alternated between great conversation in the bade pool, and great eats in the food area, for the next 8 hours.

By afternoon things were different. The place was packed! There were around 80 guys in the wet area and no free space anywhere. Everything was fully occupied. Even the cold plunge had five guys in it!

As far as the condition of the facilities, a few things are still broken: flower-shower/cold shower between the steam and sauna is still out of order and the pool to the left of the cold plunge remains closed and empty. In the bade pool, the first of the two circular jet stations to the right as you go down the steps, is still broken, but most stuff was up and running.

A positive change since my last visit is they no longer had some kind of creepy security "Watch Dog" circling the bade pool leering down at everyone to keep an intense eye on whatever you might be doing. The last time I was there they had someone doing that and it just felt uncomfortable, like being under constant surveillance even though you weren't doing anything. I saw them kick out a couple guys who, so far as I could tell, may have only been standing too close to one another. Even though on that trip I was completely alone and by my self in the pool, not near or talking to anyone, each time I glanced up the Guard seem to be staring at me like he was just hoping to catch me doing something. He'd quickly turn away when I looked at him, but it made the experience very uncomfortable. That was NOT the case this trip and I was glad of that. They seem to have relaxed the "police state" experience a bit.

While it used to be mandatory to be nude in the wet area, more and more guests are now wearing swim trunks. It's still only a few at this point, but the numbers are growing. We've all seen enough places that used to allow nudity phase it out, that I worry every time I see things starting to go that direction.

All these are minor complaints and observations. In short, I had a great visit and a wonderful time, thanks to a relaxing space and good company to talk with. It was wonderful to be inside, soaking in the warm waters of Spa World, when it was cold and rainy outside. My hope is to get back in December. I usually go to Spa World during the winter months, when it's too chilly to do much nudist stuff outdoors, plus in December it's easier to get away from work.

Would love to meet up with other TN Nudists there. I used to be part of the old TN Group that met there practically once a month. That was years ago but was my introduction to Korean Spas.

Spa World was the first Korean Spa I ever went to, and even after all these years, and having now gone to many, many other Korean Spas around the United States, Spa World remains one of the best facilities I've experienced. As long as they keep the place up and in good condition, and the policies stay as they are, I'll keep going back.

- Red Wolf

This topic was edited
No replies yet.