New Year Nude Roommate

Hi..I am VERY much wanting to transition to a nude roommate environment by the start of the new year ( 2014 ) ...current situation has been good but I just hate to only be nude in my room and not the rest of the place...I'm 44, GBM, single , I work in the airline industry (13 years) and gone probably half the time based in Atlanta so preferably looking to stay in Atlanta...$400-500/month price range including utilities..if you have a place and looking to share it with someone respectful of your place ( I NEVER entertain anyone I don't KNOW ) lots of fun to hang with,non-smoker/non-drug user , VERY light drinker , into sports , the outdoors , working out , good friends , movies , and REALLY enjoy hanging nude...like staying at clothing-optional places whenever possible and meeting other true nudists...prefer living with another male...no racial hang ups, love pets especially dogs but I don't own any as I'm not home enough...hoping I can find a great roommate who will also become a great friend! Feel free to contact me now and can meet and get to know each other and go from there!

This topic was edited
No replies yet.