RE: Sleeping in the nude -- and woke up with a morning wood

Yes,
get up fro the bed is the second hardest thing in the morning.

This post was edited

Yea I would definitely agree with that. Im 33 and wake up with a pretty solid boner most mornings. I agree its usually my hardest wood and takes a while to go away to lol

This post was edited

the reason why guys get a "wood" in the morning is because we need to pee. It is mother natures way of stopping you from peeing in bed. Enjoy.

This post was edited

Its a great feelin' to wake up with a boner. I enjoy it to walk around in my appartment with a wood.I just thought my morning wood was pointing in the direction of the coffee pot... So I guess I have a stiff cup of coffee every morning. ;D

This post was edited

I alwys sleep nude and wake up up with morning wood.

This post was edited

Only one thing is better - somebody to take the advantages of such wake up...
Oops, sorry... I always forgot that here is TN... lol...

This post was edited

Well sleeping nude a lot of the time I would go to sleep with a boner so why not waking up with one? I think the morning wood is the hardest boner you can getI sleep nude when it is too hot in the Summer, and I sleep nude when I have a partner to sleep next to. Facilitates sex, and waking up with wood is always a nice way to start your day, or continue your evening :)

This post was edited

As I get older, some mornings great morning wood, some mornings not so great. Sigh.

This post was edited

As I get older, some mornings great morning wood, some mornings not so great. Sigh.Same goes for me as well. I still get great piss hardons during the night, though. Have to push it down to aim in the toilet.

This post was edited

Every morning

This post was edited