Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Being nude with other guys

When I was a kid I was shy at being nude with anyone. When I was older I started to go to the gym and I got to the point I did not care if people were thinking I was fat. My first time at a nude beach I felt it was like a meat market and I was the meat. Well seeing all of the other guys I had to go into the water a few times. So I guess I was still a bit shy. What is your store

This topic was edited
No replies yet.