Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Newbie here

Hey guys. I'm new to this site and to this group.
I've been a nudist ever since going to the nudist Lady Bay beach in Sydney, Australia whilst on holiday and loved it!
I'm in Leeds, UK. If anyone is from there or nearby feel free to add me as a friend. Or even if you're not from that area please make contact. It'd be good to correspond with similar minded folks :)

This topic was edited
RE: Newbie here

Hi,
Welcome to the site and the group!
Stay naked! :)

This post was edited
RE: Newbie here

Thank you, Paul :)

This post was edited