sleeping naked

Generally I sleep full naked and like it.

This topic was edited
RE: sleeping naked

Generally I sleep full naked and like it.I do as well. When my kids were young my wife didn't approve because they were always climbing in the bed with us here and there.But since then, always. And when it's cold out we use flannel sheets which are awesome. Did wake up this morning with my butt not covered and was a bit cold but that happens.

This post was edited

Its very nice to sleep naked.

This post was edited

Naked sleeping is the most comfortable way to sleep. I feel very bad if I have to sleep with clothes on due tounavoidable situation.Sleep naked and enjoy.

This post was edited

I can't sleep with clothes on. It makes me feel hot and constricted. I always sleep naked, regardless of where I am or the air temp. :-))

This post was edited

I always sleep naked, I don't care the temperature or where I am. It's the only way I can sleep, clothes irritate me.

This post was edited

Generally I sleep full naked and like it.I do as well. When my kids were young my wife didn't approve because they were always climbing in the bed with us here and there.But since then, always. And when it's cold out we use flannel sheets which are awesome. Did wake up this morning with my butt not covered and was a bit cold but that happens.I hate to tell other people how to live, and your kids are now grown up, BUT for others.... naturists and nudists..... what is wrong with the kids knowing you sleep nude, exactly?

This post was edited