Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
RE: hi we new in tha grup
Hi Luis and welcome. I got a lot of encouragement when I joined TrueNudists a few year back. It really set me up. A word of advice though: I found I got to know more people once I'd said something about myself and my interests (outside nudism) and posted some nude photos in my profile. It makes sense - other members want to know who you are, in the widest sense,before venturing to make friends. Get active in the groups too, saying what you think about the various things that are raised.
This post was edited
Show 1-4 of 4



