Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Nothing better than a nude nap outdoors
RE: Nothing better than a nude nap outdoors
I love it when napping outdoors and a soft breeze comes up and brings you from your slumber and a dream . . . and for a moment you are disoriented as to where you are at. Then you just smile . . . and think . . . "here I am" jy
This post was edited
RE: Nothing better than a nude nap outdoors
yep it sure is nice
On the farm it was great to lay out on the trampoline under the shade of the gum trees and watch the clouds and birds, before drifting off to sleep caressed by a cooling breeze.
Too dang hot on the tiled roof patio to enjoy in Saigon, so I really miss it.
This post was edited




