Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW
Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.
Watching NFL Games
Who Loves to watch the NFL games naked.
I was never really a big football fan. Occasionally, hubby will sit down for a game and I will watch with him nude and chat about the strategy the coaches are using, what's going to happen next or maybe second guess. Mostly, I will be back and forth between the game and doing a few chores. In our household it will always be nude, of course. Plus, with us nude we always have a nice way to conveniently spend some half time minutes while the commercials are on...LOL!
Not a big football fan but it is nice to sit and watch once in a while. My wife is more of a fan than I am. Today for a change my wife and I had nothing planned for the day so we spent the day watching various games. The only time I was dressed today was a quick ten minute trip to the grocery store. The nude time included getting a few things done in the backyard between games or halftime. Wife was sans clothes part of the day. What a nice kick back day!



