Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

Baking with some nudist friends.

HI FROM JUDY.I hope everyone having a wonderful holiday.I having 5 nudist friends over to bake some Christmas cookies in the nude.

This topic was edited
RE: Baking with some nudist friends.

Hi excellent ^^ I love cooking nude, with nudist friends too ^^ so cool to share nudity for activities ^^ Happy Holidays

This post was edited
RE: Baking with some nudist friends.

Sounds like a fun time!

This post was edited
RE: Baking with some nudist friends.

Enjoy it! I find cooking and baking with friends to be a great way to spend fun times with friends. Also to find out how other friends recipes.

This post was edited