RE: I sleep in the nude

Guys I'm a wimp , after all my surgeries I find my upper body gets cold so I wear something on my upper body when I sleep . I often wake with a very sore arm or shoulder if it was exposed during the night. In the winter my bedroom is often in the 60s F and that is too cold for me to sleep without at least a shirt. I sleep only on my back so I don't move around much...except for the frequent pee breaks. Gotta love getting old. lol

This post was edited

Sleeping naked has been my preferred way of sleeping for years. Literally, if I have to wear anything to bed, I do not sleep right and do not wake up rested. After a night of sleeping naked, I awake rested, more comfortable and ready to go.

This post was edited

it is the only way to sleep anything else does not make senseThere's just no other way - to wear something to sleep turns into the sleep of the damned for me!

This post was edited

I've slept naked for so long and like it so much I truly don't understand how someone can think it odd. With sheets and blankets clothes are redundant anyway aren't they??

This post was edited

I sleep in the nude and love it. Sleeping nude is the most relaxing way to end the day.

This post was edited