Airbnb and lodging for nudist men

King-size room available

Hi, I have a king size room availble for anyone who might be interested in visiting Liverpool or Merseyside area in general. Please feel free to message me for details or check my link to Airbnb. :) https://air.tl/JDH4Rawi

Latest Post
by  
Liverpool.

Need to visit for a few days. Any one that got a spare naked room to rent over a weekend ? Cheers

Looking for a place between Franfurt and...

Hey, I will be travelling from Holland to Austria to teach a couple of alpine courses. As I like to take it easy, I want to make a stop roughly half way. Would there be any fellow nudist somewhere in between Frankfurt and Stuttgart who could host me...

Latest Post
by  
Haulover Beach

Gay Male Couple looking for a room or small apt or condo for Oct 6, 7, and 8 very near Haulover Beach. So, Hollywood, N. Miami Beach, wherever. Walking distance would be great, but will have a rental car. We would like a kitchen or kitchenette for a...

Latest Post
by  
Host in Montreal

Contact me if you need a place. Downtown Montreal near the gay village.

Latest Post
by  
London in October

Hey what's up? Will be in London, after a few years, for a couple of days in October, arriving on Oct. 14th. Anyone hosting?

Latest Post
by  
London in October

Hey what's up? Will be in London, after a few years, for a couple of days in October, arriving on Oct. 14th. Anyone hosting?

Latest Post
by  
Philly Host

I'm a long time bnb host though most of my guests are through Misterbnb, and they have "clothing optional' as an amenity to search for. I'm happy to host nude men on airbnb too. I also know the costs are high due to the amount of...

Bnb at Tenerife South, Spain.

I live next to Tenerife South Airport. Flat is 2 rooms, mine and extra one wich I rent. Living with open kitchen and shared bathroom. Clothing is optional, just want guests feel as comfortable as they want to be at any moment, at your own house, not...

Latest Post
by  
Albury NSW this weekend? 5th May

Short notice but travelling up to sydney from melb looking for a place to crash for a night. Cheers

Latest Post
by