Roommates: Looking/Needed

Nude Roomate needed in Cincinnati, OH

Hey group! Looking for a fellow male nudist in the Cincy area that would like to share a 2bd 1ba home with me. We would split utilities 50/50. If interested in more details please inbox me. Thanks!

Latest Post
by  
Looking for room - NYC

Looking for room in NYC. Let me know if you have an opening :)

Latest PostJust me
by nakedeverything 
$400 / 1200ft2 - Room For Rent/House Share...

I am looking for male only to rent a room, share my house, you have a private bed and a share bath, use of kitchen and laundry and access to the whole house, off road parking. This is a older house here. NO DRUGS, NO DRAMA, NO HEAVY DRINKERS. I live...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist room available Harrow NW London Sept...

I have some rooms in my nudist house and garden which I seek to rent to fellow nudists. Some further work is necessary for the Kitchen to be improved, but the rooms are both decorated and warm for the cooler times yet to come. I do live in the...

Latest Post
by  
Naturist room in large house in S London...

I have a large room in a large house in SE27 own shower, use of kitchen d-room etc with garden and summer house available now contact me for a viewing rent 550.00 single person, double slightly more www.spareroom.co.uk/u2640779

Latest Post
by  
Chicago Roommate for Fall

Looking for a fellow nudist to get a place together. Currently in the Lake View area and would like to stay here but willing to look other places. If you're also looking, hit me up!

Naturist B & B offered in good London...

Message me for more info. James :-)

Latest Post
by  
Hello -- room in manhattan

Hello all, I am new to this site, but i am looking for a room/share in manhattan If you have one available just message or friend me.. I am easy going, quiet, educated and work full time..... Thanks,

Latest Post
by  
Yet ANOTHER Nudist in the NYC area seeks...

Starting October (or possibly mid-Sept), the second bedroom in my Astoria, NY apartment will be ready for a nude male renter. Great neighborhood and a 5 minute walk to the subway station. The heat is always on making it the best place to be for...

Latest Post
by  
Accommodation in NUDIST flat - Madrid Centre

Are you looking for a place where you can be nude all the time and share a homely life with others? You have found the right place. Exterior, bright and airy, relaxing and clean flat just in one of the best areas in Madrid centre. Ideal for...

Latest Post
by