We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Body paint, abbreviated costumes. Had friends do a nude Raggedy Ann and Andy once. The makeup, red yarn wigs, and red yarn pubes.
Ha ha!! Pictures!!! We demand pictures!!
Only been to one costume party, and it was not at a nudist resort. I went as Tarzan. The loincloth was made of deerskin and looked pretty authentic. The knife was a big hunting knife and the closest thing I could find to the one Johnny Weismuller carried. I did chicken out and put some shoes on though. Took the shoes off once indoors. I was not invited back for that party. Oh well. Did get a few comments about my awesome tan with no lines. I replied, "Umgowa".



