We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

Glad to See This Group

Growing up I was a victim, along with my siblings, of repeated emotional and physical abuse. Its interesting how things seem so normal as a child, but now that I am an adult and a father, I could never imagine hurting someone the way I have been hurt. Some of the trams I endured lead to severe drug abuse, I lost my youngest brother 3 years ago to an overdose. I am proud now to say I am working to overcome my trauma and abuse and just celebrated two years sober. Glad there is a space here to share my experiences and grow from them.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.