We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused

Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused

I SURVIVED - My Child Abuse

Mixed Emotions after Rape

My father introduced me to nudism when I was six years old. I enjoyed it right from the start, and we were very, very closeperhaps closer than a father and son should be. Two years later, my father died suddenly, leaving me without a mentor for...

Latest Post
by  
Bdsm lifestyle

MISTRESS ALEXANDRA Elegance is my presence. Authority is my nature. I seek a genuine submissive with discipline, loyalty, discretion, and the confidence to surrender control through trust. No games, no empty words only maturity and genuine...

Latest Post
by  
Opening Up and Being a Better Father

It is remarkable what can feel normal as a child. Repeated abuse can become so normal it didnt really phase me much. Only when we actually get older do we realize what we were conditioned to see as normal actually isnt at all - its fucked up. Im...

Latest Post
by  
Glad to See This Group

Growing up I was a victim, along with my siblings, of repeated emotional and physical abuse. Its interesting how things seem so normal as a child, but now that I am an adult and a father, I could never imagine hurting someone the way I have been...

Latest Post
by  
Just joined

I have a real issue around my own abuse and even though it has been years since it happened I still very much struggle with it.

Welcome

A warm welcome to all new joiners. Feel free to share your experiences with other members if you should so wish or feel strong enough to. I am happy to chat to anyone here if they need an open ear.

Latest Post
by  
Talking for the first time

Hi Guys, I can't start to discuss much at a first visit,but I'm happy to give a very short background. Many people I have heard do not, or find it difficult to believe that after 45 years of silence, the memories, pain and sadness that the...

My sexual abuse when I were only just about...

So, I have been sexual abused when I were only just five years old. It was my 15 years old stepcousin who did it to me, then. My stepfather cought him at the second ttime, but, he really did nearly nothing then afterwards. And, my own, biological,...

Latest Post
by