auckland new zealand nudists

Looking to move in with Nudist flatmate

I' m looking to move in with Nudist flatmate Does anyone have a spare room? Or we could rent a whole house and get nudist roommates

Latest PostThanks
by Jimpotter 
Freehike (nude hike) or nude beach - 29...

I will be in Auckland, travelling from Auckland up towards Kaiwaka on the 29th of December 2022. If anyone is interested in either meeting up along the way for a plutonic freehike or a beach walk please reach out on Instagram (much faster to chat...

Latest Post
by  
Freehike (nude hike) or nude beach - 29...

I will be in Auckland, travelling from Auckland up towards Kaiwaka on the 29th of December 2022. If anyone is interested in either meeting up along the way for a plutonic freehike or a beach walk please reach out on Instagram (much faster to chat...

Latest Post
by  
Driving nude

Does anyone ever drive around their neighborhood naked during the day? I tend to do that a lot in the summer it's such a fun text me to hear the story!

Latest Post
by  
Keen to go ladies bay with some women and men

Hi im new to this but love to go to ladies bay with a few women and men

Auckland Nude Sauna / Spa / Swim / BBQ / Gym

Is anyone able to host an afternoon or evening where some of us might be able to come and enjoy some good company together and possibly do a nude workout or maybe enjoy a nude sauna etc? Maybe an afternoon in the sun finishing with a BBQ? Just...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist in Auckland

Hey mates, Im nudist, new in Auckland, looking for friends, I love to be naked all the time

New Zealanders

Hey mates, Live in Auckland and would like to meet guys if living here or thinking in travel around New Zealand... Let's chat

Waiheke Island

Waiheke Island is the place to enjoy social nudity . Little Palm Beach is the play ground. Come and enjoy the sun sea and tranquility. There are some hidden gems as beaches . It is really up to you what you want

Latest Post
by  
cold winter

well its a bit cold for a naked beach time and missed the mid winter swim so looks like will have to wait till next summer dam it all unless someone has got any ideas lets here them people

Latest Post
by